Wednesday, November 28, 2007

What I do appreciate about this town


Okay, so my last post kind of ragged on Taipei for being excessively humid and having uninteresting - or at least, uninspiring - architecture. However, as many of you well know, I can be a moody gal. One day I love something, the next I'm indifferent about it, the next I'm griping about it with characteristic over-vehemence.



But, one thing I keep coming back to about Taipei is the life in the lanes - it seems to be where Taipei really lives, breathes, sleeps, and eats (and poops). So, here are a few glimpses of what Taipei lanes have to offer...




1 comment:

Nichol Alexander said...

maria! its you walking down a street! actually i just sorta expected it to keep being a POV and then you popped up. it was funny.

in the meantime, i really like that tree, i don't know why. cause, i guess, perhaps, its a bit regal in its twistedness...

ciao!