Friday, August 17, 2007

lasting impressions

Finally! The summer session has drawn to a close, which means no more teaching for me for the next 6 weeks. While I'm certainly overdue and eager for some good r&r, I would also like to say that working with these students has been a true pleasure. Once again, I managed to be blessed with a vibrant, energetic, creative and witty group of students. I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know them and getting to watch them get to know and bond with each other over the course of the summer.

For anyone who might be curious to see some of what I did with the students and to see what they're capable of, you can check out the website I set up for our class at myspace.com/room712. (If you're curious to see the article I wrote for the blog, you'll have to go through the older blog archives - I believe mine was the very first post.) There are also some class pics on there, as well as a rather embarrassing video of me.


No comments: